What You'll Learn
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) was enacted to expand the government’s mission to offer full accessibility to all disabled Ontarians by 2025.
Who Should Attend
The Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (the AODA) requires every employer and employee in Ontario to take training on the AODA.
- All Employers
- All Employees
This program will cover basic information about AODA, comprehensive details about its standards, and the benefits they offer Ontarians.
- Introduction to the AODA
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation
- Ontario Human Rights, as it relates to persons with disabilities
- Benefits of accessibility and Ontario statistics
- Types of disabilities
- Ways to communicate with people with different types of disabilities
- Tips and best practices
- Accessibility resources
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- The Accessible Canada Act
- Presentation Handouts