What You'll Learn
This course will guide participants through all aspects of working in a Confined Space Safely. The course will prepare participants to safely enter, exit and work in confined spaces. Also, they will be able to perform the roles of non-rescue outside attendant.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for any workers that have a confined space at their work location.
Upon completion of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Define what a confined space is
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of workplace parties regarding work in or around confined spaces
- Identify and describe Atmospheric and other Confined Space hazards
- Explain what constitutes dangerous atmospheres
- Explain primary methods of control for Confined Space Hazards
- Describe the elements of a confined space program
- Legislation and regulations
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors and employers
- Confined space hazards
- Control measures
- Element of confined space entry policy and program
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Confined Spaces Regulation (O. Reg. 632/05)
- Participant Manual