What You'll Learn
Improper use of a ladder could cause significant injuries. Ladder safety training provide the necessary knowledge and skills required to reduce or eliminate worker injuries.
Who Should Attend
All individuals working in manufacturing, stores, utilities, and office environments.
Upon completion of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Identify various types and grades of ladders
- Identify ladder hazards and common causes of accident
- Understand the different applications of ladders and the importance of proper selection.
- Know how to safely setup and use a ladder.
- Know how to inspect, store, maintain and properly care for ladders.
- Understand safe methods of climbing and descending ladders
- Know how to store and maintain a ladder
- Introduction to ladder safety and fall prevention
- Types of ladders and their applications
- Potential hazards and common causes of accident
- Proper ladder selection, inspection and use
- Proper care, storage and maintenance of ladders
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Participant Manual