What You'll Learn
This course will provide workers with the appropriate work practices and workstation set-ups that will reduce ergonomic discomfort and stress associated with repetitive tasks or straining positions, and take effective steps to prevent the onset of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
Who Should Attend
All individuals working at a workstation in offices, healthcare, security, hospitality and tourism, research, shipping and warehousing.
Learners will be able to identify the risk factors associated with poor ergonomic positioning and the controls necessary to prevent musculoskeletal disorders from occurring.
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Common causes of work-related MSDs
- Ergonomics Risk Factors
- Workstation Layout
- Controls and Preventive measures
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act Sections 8(10), 9(18)(a) 8(10).
- Participant Manual