Signaller and Traffic Control Person
What You'll Learn
This course is designed to assist those who work as signallers or as traffic control persons understand the relevant legislation, learn the risks associated with their work, and find out how to manage those risks.
Who Should Attend
Drivers and equipment operators, persons who may assist drivers and operators with obstructed views, and persons who direct traffic through construction zones.
Upon completion of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of signallers and traffic controls person
- Explain relevant legislation as it pertains to traffic control
- Implement traffic hazard control plans
- Clarifying the roles of signaller and traffic control person
- Related provincial and federal legislation and guideline review
- Hazard recognition methods
- Vehicle/equipment blind spots
- Prevention and control methods
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Book 7
- Participant Manual