Working at Heights Refresher
What You'll Learn
Working at heights refresher training reinforces key concepts and practices of safe working at height and keeps learners up to date on any legislative, regulatory or equipment (technological) changes which may impact working at heights in construction. Refresher training is valid for three (3) years from the date of successful completion.
Who Should Attend
Only learners who have previously successfully completed a CPO-approved working at heights training program delivered by a CPO-approved working at heights training provider may take refresher training.
Upon completion of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Demonstrate key practices to prevent and protect from the risk of falls when working at elevated heights.
- Identify any update of legislative, regulatory, or equipment (technological) changes which may impact working at heights in construction.
- Barriers and safety nets;
- Personal fall protection equipment;
- Anchor points;
- Work positioning systems, work access and platforms
- Rescue planning; and
- A hands-on demonstration of equipment and procedures, and a written test.
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Construction Regulations
- Occupational Health and Safety Act