What You'll Learn
This course is an effective and interactive way to keep you and your employees up-to-date with Workplace Violence & Harassment training requirements.
Workplace Violence and Harassment is a critical Health and Safety issue in workplaces across Canada. Employers must develop safe work policies and provide employee training. Employees must understand the workplace violence and harassment policies and work with the employer to prevent or eliminate the risks and hazards.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all workers including employees, managers and supervisors.
Upon completion of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Define and demonstrate the various types of harassment, including Ontario Bills 132 & 168 and BC Bill 14
- Explain the managers’ and supervisors’ responsibilities, employee rights, complaint procedures and legal implications for the employer. T
- Identify potentially dangerous situations, resolve or properly respond to them.
- Workplace Violence and Harassment: Introduction & Regulations
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Identified
- Sexual Harassment Identified
- Prevention and Strategies
- Responding to Workplace Violence and Harassment Incidents and Overview
- Interactive exercises, tests & certificate
Group Training Discounts
|Group Training Discount||Discount|
- Participants must be from the same organization.
- Participants must register for the same course.
However, course dates and locations can vary.
- Registrations must be received by Spark Safety at
the same time.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Participant Manual