JHSC Refresher Training
March 8 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$225
Training includes a review of key concepts in Part 1 and 2 of JHSC certification along with updates to legislation, standards, and best practices. The standard requires a Refresher every three (3) years to maintain your certification status. JHSC Refresher Training is required to maintain JHSC certification for anyone who became certified after March 1, 2016.
1 day in-class training (8:30AM – 4:30PM)
Upon completion of this course the trainee should be able to:
- Describe key concepts of part one and part two training including the process of how to recognize, assess and control hazards, and evaluate the hazard controls
- Describe changes or updates to relevant legislation, standards, codes of practice and occupational health and safety best practices
- share JHSC best practices, and to discuss JHSC challenges and potential resolutions
- Review roles and responsibilities of JHSC members
- Review hazard recognition, assessment, control and evaluation of control measures concept and process.
- JHSC best practices for specific workplaces